Print journalism is the the practice of reporting, photographing and editing news stories for newspapers or magazines. Based on my experiences and what I have learned in my Media Studies class, there are many aspects of print journalism that interest me. In 'All The President's Men', the film accurately portrayed the process of a journalist working on a story. The two journalists, Woodward and Bernstein, are shown throughout the film interviewing, researching and writing there news story. This is somethings that is interesting to me and something I believe I would excel at. The 'Magazine Analysis' assignment gave many examples of the digital design used in magazines. Previously, I have taken a digital design class where I learned how to use Photoshop and Illustrator. I think that I'm good at graphic design and the aesthetics of and how to create a professional looking magazine cover. I also love photography and is a key component of making a magazine.
Comments
Post a Comment