For the interview I plan on interviewing a chef at a local bakery. For the process of scheduling, I plan on calling them or coming in to ask a few questions.
Some questions I plan on asking are :
1. How long have you been baking as a profession?
This is an important question for the readers because they get an idea on how long they have been baking and that it takes skill and practice.
2. What are some tips you can give to our readers about baking?
This is an important question for the readers because it will help them improve their skills.
3. What is your favorite thing to bake and why?
This is an important question for the reader because it develops an idea on what they may want to bake next or inspire them to bake.
Some questions I plan on asking are :
1. How long have you been baking as a profession?
This is an important question for the readers because they get an idea on how long they have been baking and that it takes skill and practice.
2. What are some tips you can give to our readers about baking?
This is an important question for the readers because it will help them improve their skills.
3. What is your favorite thing to bake and why?
This is an important question for the reader because it develops an idea on what they may want to bake next or inspire them to bake.
Comments
Post a Comment