Skip to main content

CCR 1

I followed several conventions when creating my magazine. For example, I stuck with a color scheme throughout the articles and cover/table of contents. I used a pink theme, and similar colors that complimented it such as oranges and browns. Another traditional convention followed was my font choice. I used ‘Raleway’ in bold, thin and italic throughout the entire magazine, using bold for titles regular for body text. I used a larger size font for titles and a smaller size for subtitles under images, as well as body text. For my cover page I used a large font that takes up about a fourth of the page, which is a conventional method. Additionally, for the subheadings that display some of the articles in the magazine, a conventional method was used. Bmaking the number 10 in ‘10 kitchen hacks’ larger in front and a different color, it grabs the reader's attention. The Social group represented in my magazine is beginner bakers who enjoy trying new foods.  My magazine contains new recipes for anyone to try.  

Comments