How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
During my audience engagement research and distribution research, I noticed many popular marketing outlets. One commonly used for cooking and food magazines is an app. An app allows for subscribers to easily access articles and recipes on their phone. It also creates a name for the brand, reaching out beyond just magazines. Both my magazine and the magazines I researched have very similar target audiences, catering to married middle age women in the middle to upper class, who enjoy cooking. Another way to reach out to a target audience is a website, social media, and partnering with brands. For my marketing plan, I will be creating an app to feature recipes and articles. I also will be utilizing a website and forms of social media to intrigue potential subscribers that have an interest in baking. Lastly, I plan on sponsoring and hosting events. These events allow my target audience to socialize and sample baked goods, which will ultimately promote our brand even more. Hosting events with special guest speakers that have credibility in the baking field will add to my brands reputation.
Comments
Post a Comment